Service Level Agreement: DataSeerTM SLA
Updated: May 5, 2022
“Immediate Control” includes DSI’s network services within DSI’s controlled data center which extends to, includes and terminates at the Internet Service Provider (ISP) circuit termination point on the router in DSI’s controlled data center (i.e., public Internet connectivity).
- Equipment, data, materials, software, hardware, services and/or facilities provided by or on behalf of Customer and Customer’s network services which allow the Customer to access the Services. These components are controlled by the Customer and their performance or failure to perform can impair or disrupt Customer’s connections to the Internet and the transmission of data.
- Equipment, data, advertisements, materials, software, hardware, services and/or facilities provided by third party vendors or service providers of Customer.
- Acts or omissions of Customer, its employees, contractors, agents or representatives, third party vendors or service providers of Customer or anyone gaining access to DSI’s controlled network at the request of Customer.
- Issues arising from bugs, outage or other problems in the software, firmware or hardware of third parties (e.g. Microsoft Azure).
- Delays or failures due to circumstances beyond DSI’s reasonable control that could not be avoided by its exercise of due care.
- Any outage, network unavailability or downtime outside the DSI controlled data center.
|Uptime of 99.5% - 100%||No Credit|
|Uptime of 98.5% - 99.4%||5%|
|Uptime of 97.5% - 98.4%||10%|
|Uptime of 95.0% - 97.4%||15%|
|Less than 95.0%||25%|
- Select Get support from the Help menu in the DataSeer tool
- Go to the DataSeer Support Desk: https://dataseer.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- Contact the DataSeer account team
|Severity Level||Error State Description||Target Response Time||Target Resolution Within|
|1 - Critical Priority||Renders the Services inoperative, or causes to fail catastrophically||30 minutes||4 Hours|
|2 - High Priority||Affects the operation the Services and materially degrades Customer’s use thereof||2 Hours||12 Hours|
|3 - Medium Priority||Affects the operation of the Services but does not materially degrade Customer’s use thereof||24 Hours||--|
|4 - Low Priority||Causes only a minor impact on the operation of the Services||48 Hours||--|